Inform and Update
Single Easy to Use
Single easy to use dashboard to manage your
Location Notification and Messaging
Location Notification Routing, as broad or granular as you need, examples:
- Community>Area>Street>Building>Floor>Unit>Contacts associated with unit
- Community>Area>Street>Building>Floor>Contacts associated with floor
- Community>Area>Street>Building>Contacts associated with building
- Community>Area>Street>Contacts associate with street
- Contacts - for example residents or staff members. Contacts can be assigned to multiple locations.
- Location Types - used to categorize your locations, such as "storage", "maintenance", "public space".
- Devices - screens that can receive and display notifications. Note that devices can only be assigned to one location at a time.
Easy to Use
Incorporates All Methods
Phone calls get attention but are easy to tune out if used for regular updates and get avoided - Best used for emergencies and major notifications.
Text Messages are attention grabbing and highly read but they are high in volume and are limited with the amount of information that can be sent - Best used for updates, schedule changes, emergencies and major notifications
Emails are easy to share a lot of information but easily get filtered - Best used for engaging readers, newsletters, information and updates.
Visual/Digital Signs - are attention grabbing and impact-full but you have to be there - Best used for activity, dining, events, updates and major notifications.